WebsiteYou can Have a look here
Then, You got here right!!
The Main Motive of this project is to make you fall
What we have for you here?
So, What are you waiting for?
Contribution is fun!
In order to make a hassle-free environment, I implore you all (while contributing) to follow the instructions mentioned below!
Are we missing any of your favorite features, which you think you can add to it
1. Fork this repository.
2. Clone your forked copy of the project.
3. Navigate to the project directory
4. Add a reference(remote) to the original repository.
5. Check the remotes for this repository.
git remote -v
6. Always take a pull from the upstream repository to your master branch to keep it at par with the main project(updated repository).
git pull upstream main
7. Create a new branch.
git checkout -b <your_branch_name>
8. Perfom your desired changes to the code base.
9. Track your changes
git add .
10. Commit your changes .
git commit -m "Relevant message"
11. Push the committed changes in your feature branch to your remote repo.
git push -u origin <your_branch_name>
12. To create a pull request, click on
compare and pull requests.
13. Add appropriate title and description to your pull request explaining your changes and efforts done.
14. Click on
Create Pull Request.