Home Assistant - Desktop
Just download the latest version for your platform from the releases section to install Home Assistant
Usage / Features
- hover / click the tray icon to open the app
- supports multiple instances of Home Assistant (including automatic switching)
- automatic instance discovery using bonjour
- right-click context menu for settings / reset / quit the app
- updates are installed automatically if a new version is available (restart required)
- if using "detached window" on Windows, instead of dragging, you have to resize it to move it
Home Assistant Desktop is open-source and Apache 2 licensed
All rights to this Project/App belong to https://github.com/mrvnklm.
The App still works on Windows but does have a pop-up error every once and a while. I do not know if it still works on other platforms. I will not be maintaining this Project/App.
I added this to my repository because it is no longer on mrvnklm repository. I do not know why it is no longer on mrvnklm repository and if he doesn't want me to list the Project/App on my repository I will make it private.