Zotero Better Notes
Everything about note management. All in Zotero.
All in Zotero: Best Note Practice
- Note as you go;
- Archive notes/annotations in one place with just a click;
- Foward-link to sub-notes and back-link to PDF attachments;
- Export archived notes in MarkDown/rich-text format.
- Export markdown with images is supported in v0.1.1
Quick Start Guide
- Download the latest release (.xpi file) from the Releases PageNote If you're using Firefox as your browser, right-click the
.xpiand select "Save As.."
- In Zotero click
Toolsin the top menu bar and then click
- Go to the Extensions page and then click the gear icon in the top right.
Install Add-on from file.
- Browse to where you downloaded the
.xpifile and select it.
- Restart Zotero, by clicking
restart nowin the extensions list where the Zotero PDF Translate plugin is now listed.
For new users, a User Guide will help you get started quickly and create a user guide note for you. Use it as a playground and explore your own workflow!
Development & Contributing
This add-on is built on the Zotero Addon Template of zotero-pdf-translate.
Use this code under AGPL (open source required). No warranties are provided. Keep the laws of your locality in mind!
Part of the code of this repo refers to other open-source projects within the allowed scope.