Shopify Backend Developer Intern Challenge - Summer 2022
- User can add products.
- User can list all added products.
- User can edit any of the added products.
- User can delete any of the added products.
- User can view any of the added products.
- User can export data of all the products to a downloadable CSV file.
Getting Started with Create React App
This project was bootstrapped with Create React App.
Follow the below steps to setup the project
Step I: Setting up React
Clone the project from GitHub link provided
npm install (this command will install all the dependencies required for the project to run - basically downloads the node_modules)
Step II: Setting up Firesbase & Firestore
- Add a Project in Firebase:
- After logging in head over to the Firebase Console and click Add Project.
- Enter the project name and continue.
- With this we would have successfully created the Firebase project.
- Create a Firestore DB:
- On sidebar select Firestore Database.
- Click on Create Database button & a prompt will appear asking to start the database in production mode or test mode.
- Choose Start in Test Mode and click next.
- With the an empty NoSQL Firestore DB is created.
Step III: Adding Firebase Config to the React Project
- To connect with the Firebase we first need to install the latest Firebase SDK.
- npm install firebase
- Then add the Firebase Config to the .env file in the project.
Step IV: After setting up everything
- Run the following command to start the application
- npm start