How to contribute
Click this link to navigate to the data.ts or this link to navigate to the concepts file.
Click on Edit in the top right of the file view (you need a GitHub account for this).
add your resource to the lists using the JS/TS object literal syntax.
Submit your resource by raising a PR by clicking on
New pull Request.
To-dos i.e. How to contribute
- add link to resources to concept section that opens the resources filtered by the conceps.
- pass param to the resources page
- add concept tags to each resource
- Add footer with links to other pages
- make homepage more visually appealing
- illustrations etc.
About this site
Navigate into your new site’s directory and start it up.
cd my-default-starter/ gatsby develop
Open the source code and start editing!
Your site is now running at
Note: You'll also see a second link:
http://localhost:8000/___graphql. This is a tool you can use to experiment with querying your data. Learn more about using this tool in the Gatsby tutorial.
my-default-starterdirectory in your code editor of choice and edit
src/pages/index.js. Save your changes and the browser will update in real time!