Obsidian Excel to Markdown Table
An Obsidian plugin to paste Excel tables as Markdown tables in Obsidian editor.
You can paste the copied Excel date from the clipboard by using either
- Hotkey -
Crtl/Cmd + Shift + Vor
- Command Palette:
Ctrl/Cmd + P>
Excel to Markdowncommand
- Make sure Safe mode is off
Browse community plugins
- Search for this plugin
- Once installed, enable this plugin and close the community plugins window and the plugin is ready to use.
- Download the Latest Release from the Releases section of the GitHub Repository
- Put files to your vault's plugins folder:
- Reload Obsidian
- If prompted about Safe Mode, you can disable safe mode and enable the plugin.
Otherwise, head to Settings, third-party plugins, make sure safe mode is off and enable the plugin from there.
.obsidianfolder may be hidden. On macOS, you should be able to press
Command+Shift+Dotto show the folder in Finder.