The leaderboard website displays scores submitted by different players. It also allows you to submit your score. All data is preserved thanks to the external API.
- Technologies used: GitHub, VScode, nodejs, webpack, GIT.
How it works
The Leaderboard web application allows the user to enter the name and the score of a leader.
- By clicking on the submit button the information regarding the leader is stored in memory;
- By clicking on the refresh button the list of leader in memory and their score are displayed on the screen;
To get a local copy up and running follow these simple example steps.
- A device that support running browser applications.
- access to internet connection.
View pages from the browser
- If you just want to check the webpage/webapp, you have it available on the live demo link.
Install locally the code of the application
In order to install a local version of this project and please do the following steps:
- Install the latest version of any code editor.
- install the latest version of GIT.
- open your terminal
- Go to the repository and clone it with
git clone [email protected]:ForHemer/Leaderboard.git.
- open the repository cloned with
- if your code editor is VsCode type
- To build it
npm run build
- and enjoy!
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check the issues page.
Show your support
This project is MIT licensed.