Welcome to Renovate! This is an onboarding PR to help you understand and configure settings before regular Pull Requests begin.
🚦 To activate Renovate, merge this Pull Request. To disable Renovate, simply close this Pull Request unmerged.
Detected Package Files
Based on the default config's presets, Renovate will:
- Start dependency updates only once this onboarding PR is merged
- Enable Renovate Dependency Dashboard creation.
- If Renovate detects semantic commits, it will use semantic commit type
fix for dependencies and
chore for all others.
vendor and various test/tests directories.
- Autodetect whether to pin dependencies or maintain ranges.
- Rate limit PR creation to a maximum of two per hour.
- Limit to maximum 10 open PRs at any time.
- Group known monorepo packages together.
- Use curated list of recommended non-monorepo package groupings.
- A collection of workarounds for known problems with packages.
🔡 Would you like to change the way Renovate is upgrading your dependencies? Simply edit the
renovate.json in this branch with your custom config and the list of Pull Requests in the "What to Expect" section below will be updated the next time Renovate runs.
What to Expect
With your current configuration, Renovate will create 1 Pull Request:
Update dependency prettier to v2.8.1
- Schedule: ["at any time"]
- Branch name:
- Merge into:
- Upgrade prettier to
❓ Got questions? Check out Renovate's Docs, particularly the Getting Started section.
If you need any further assistance then you can also request help here.
This PR has been generated by Mend Renovate. View repository job log here.