This is an app that helps people keep track of all their activities for a period of time. They can be able to see what activities they have performed, yet to perform and all activites whether performed or not. Provided the activity has been input into the app.
To get a local copy up and running follow these simple example steps.
- You need to have git installed in your machine.
- A text editor or terminal
- A web browser to view output
To see live demo, click here
- To clone the repository run this command - " git clone https://github.com/Haywayaheadshot/to-do-list-with-webpack-es6.git "
Contributions, issues, and feature requests are welcome!
Feel free to check the issues page.
Show your support
- Thanks to my coding partners
- Thanks to flaticons for the icons used
- Thanks to Microverse for their curriculum
- Thanks to morning session team
- Thanks to stand up team
- Thanks to code reviewers
This project is MIT licensed.