Check out the playground and examples.
branch 0.1.This is unstable master branch for version 0.2.x, for stable version 0.1.x see
- text-alignments (left, right, centered, justified),
- numbered and bulleted lists,
- tables and columns
- auto/fixed/star-sized widths,
- col-spans and row-spans,
- headers automatically repeated in case of a page-break,
- images and vector graphics,
- convenient styling and style inheritance,
- page headers and footers:
- static or dynamic content,
- access to current page number and page count,
- page dimensions and orientations,
- custom page breaks,
- font embedding,
- support for complex, multi-level (nested) structures,
- table of contents,
- helper methods for opening/printing/downloading the generated PDF,
- setting of PDF metadata (e.g. author, subject).
Documentation URL: https://pdfmake.github.io/docs/
Building from sources
git clone https://github.com/bpampuch/pdfmake.git cd pdfmake npm install npm run build
git clone https://github.com/bpampuch/pdfmake.git cd pdfmake yarn yarn run build
pdfmake is based on a truly amazing library pdfkit (credits to @devongovett).
Thanks to all contributors.